I'm Danielle, I just turned nineteen this past year and this is my lazy version of a blog. I love to read, write and fangirl...Etc...
i bet a lot of dinosaurs did really cute stuff like play around and roll around on the ground and catch flies in the air and sneeze and bump into stuff and fall down and play in the water and snuggle up close to each other when they were cold
i want more people to imagine them as just regular animals
(via clarastardis)@15 hours ago with 17304 notes
@15 hours ago with 119805 notes
you don’t really understand pain until you leave the house without headphones
we need some new and more powerful swears
(via mrussellavenger)@6 hours ago with 43055 notes
Fun fact: Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening. Which basically means at one point you were nothing but an asshole.
some people never develop beyond this stage
(via toxicrants)@6 hours ago with 166475 notes
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
(via tessagray)@7 hours ago with 22202 notes
i read this interesting fact the other day that pirates wore eye patches because they frequently transitioned from bright sunlight to darkness below deck and when they went below deck the covered eye would already be adjusted to darkness so they could immediately see really well and not have to wait for their eyes to adjust
THIS IS LEGIT THEY PROVED IT ON MYTHBUSTERS.
i learned this from a gay pirate au fanfic i read
(via clarastardis)@15 hours ago with 83761 notes